Subscribe Free Newsletter
- Catholic nuns of India’s toughest terrains
- New fight against child marriages in Hyderabad
- The woman who brought water, toilets to a village
- Lenten perspectives – 4: Jesus Christ as sinner-friendly
- Liquor policy: Kerala bishops warn government
- Rani Maria’s beatification blessing for Indian Church: Alencherry
- Court acquits "disobeying" Catholic nun
- India's top magazine selects nun for annual women award
- Lay evangelist pleads for exorcists in India
- Clergy sex abuse: High Court asks priests, nuns to surrender
- Kerala diocese removes priest arrested for sex offense
- Hindi troupe’s Lenten mission wows Kerala audience
- PROFILE OF THE WEEK
Washington: Over 100 US lawmakers have asked India to give a “temporary reprieve” to an American donor NGO until a more permanent solution can be found under the Indian ...Read More...
London: Church and government leaders offered prayers in the aftermath of an attack in London on Wednesday afternoon. “Our thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by the incident ...Read More...
Two in five North Koreans are undernourished and more than 70% of the population relies on food aid, the United Nations says. In a new report, it said most ...Read More...
London: Four people were killed and at least 20 injured in London on Wednesday after a car ploughed into pedestrians and an attacker stabbed a policeman close to the ...Read More...
App-based service allows female passengers to travel around Karachi without fear of harassment from male driversRead More...
Philip Pullella Rome: Pope Francis will visit South Sudan in October if the security situation in the country stricken by civil war and famine does not worsen, a bishop ...Read More...
Manila: Remember what Jesus’ cross stands for, and don’t misuse the Bible to justify the death penalty, the Philippines’ Catholic bishops have said. “To the people who use the ...Read More...
Aakash Bakaya Kuwait: A citizen, carrying a concealed knife, disrupted mass at the Catholic Church in Kuwait City Sunday evening. The man was later arrested by police. No one ...Read More...
Pope Francis has asked for forgiveness for the Catholic church’s role in the 1994 Rwandan genocide, in which 800,000 people were slaughtered in 100 days of violence. The “sins ...Read More...