Subscribe Free Newsletter
- Catholic nuns of India’s toughest terrains
- New fight against child marriages in Hyderabad
- The woman who brought water, toilets to a village
- Lenten perspectives – 4: Jesus Christ as sinner-friendly
- Liquor policy: Kerala bishops warn government
- Rani Maria’s beatification blessing for Indian Church: Alencherry
- Court acquits "disobeying" Catholic nun
- India's top magazine selects nun for annual women award
- Lay evangelist pleads for exorcists in India
- Clergy sex abuse: High Court asks priests, nuns to surrender
- Kerala diocese removes priest arrested for sex offense
- Hindi troupe’s Lenten mission wows Kerala audience
- PROFILE OF THE WEEK
The so-called moralists tend to hibernate when women are attacked and killedRead More...
Chhotebhai The morning after the election results were out was chilly, not just because of the chilling results. A chill wind was indeed blowing, one that could bode ill ...Read More...
Romans 8:28 is the most inspirational and motivational Bible verse in my lifeRead More...
By: Leena Jacob SJA I am a native of Kerala, the land of God’s own country. I did my schooling in a convent run by nuns. As I grew ...Read More...
One of concerns of society is gender equalityRead More...
Young people should know that it is incompatible with human dignity to be used as tools by othersRead More...
By: Sr. Surekha Nayak “Look back and get experience Look forward and see hope Look around and see reality Look within and feel confidence.” This is what I have ...Read More...
The church is showing her maternal side, her motherly face to a humanity that is woundedRead More...