At mattersindia.com, we are very committed to your privacy, mattersindia.com will never sell, exchange, or release any of your individual personal information to a third party without your express permission.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT:
At our site, we do not collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. This means we do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our site. We only gather personally identifiable data, such as names, addresses, zip/postal codes, e-mail addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by a visitor except for our Web based email services which requires a person to enter perosnal information.
From time to time, we may conduct online surveys or run a contest for promotional purposes, during which, we may ask users for contact information (like email addresses) and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use contact data to notify people if they win the contest. We understand, though, that you may want to participate in these surveys or contests but may not want us to send you email. Accordingly, as part of these surveys or contests, we will always give you the option of declining to receive information from mattersindia.com. If you don’t want to receive email, just let us know, and we won’t send it.
Like other web sites, your IP number is visible to us when you visit our web site. Your IP number is visible to most of the websites that you visit. Tthough, at mattersindia.com, we only use IP numbers to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our Web site.
We may share personally identifiable information with third parties when the person submitting the information authorises us to share it or we are required to by law.
Disclaimer and Comment Policy
- All comments are moderated. Moderators have the right to edit, shorten, move or delete any comment at any time to keep comment within the policy guidelines.
- In the spirit of maintaining a fresh conversation on the website, comment sections will be closed 1 month after the post initially goes up.
- Any comments that are not on topic with the website post will not be allowed.
- Any comments that contain profanity, vulgarity, threats, commercial promotion, incoherence or content generally not in line with our Pledge principles of integrity, dialog and respect will be immediately deleted.
- Please refrain from posting full articles and publications from other sites, as it could be a violation of copyright or intellectual property laws.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.